position of Village Clerk is an elected office that is
both administrative and secretarial in nature. The duties
of the Village Clerk include:
- keeper of all records belonging to the Village of Worth,
- record and keep minutes of all meetings of the Board of Trustees,
- sign all official village documents and ordinances.
Bonnie has lived in the Village of Worth for over 20 years, raising her two children,
Jim and Shannon. Bonnie was first elected to the office of Village Clerk on April
3, 2001 and began serving the Village on May 1, 2001.
Bonnie has also been active in the Village as:
- a member of the Marrs Meyer Women's Auxiliary,
- a Past President of the Worth Athletic Association,
- a Volunteer and Board Member for Park Lawn Center
- and served as a Commissioner of the Worth Park District for six years.
Please feel free to call or visit me at the Village Hall. I look forward to working
with all the residents of Worth.