/ 2014 Vehicle Stickers On Sale
/ 2013 vehicle stickers expired June
Stickers are to be displayed on vehicles:
1. With a business or residential address in the Village of Worth.
2. Owners whose driver's license or registration indicate a Village of Worth
3. Whose owners reside in the Village of Worth for more than 45 days.
4. Housed in the Village of Worth on a regular basis.
Vehicle stickers may be purchased:
1. At the Worth Village Hall by methods of Payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
2. By Mail at 7112 W. 111th Street, Worth, IL 60482 (payment by check only).
stickers purchased at full price before June
1, 2013 are eligible for a $2.00 discount. (expired)
Vehicle stickers purchased after June 30, 2013 will
incur late charges from $35.00. Late Fees Apply
Vehicle stickers purchased after February 1, 2014 will
incur late charges from $50.00.
Failure to display a valid vehicle sticker by June 30,
2013 will result in a violation starting at $50.00.
Other Licensing Requirements
| Requirements for obtaining
Illinois State License plates depend on which state the vehicle is
currently registered in. New residents may obtain information from
the Secretary of State Office. The toll free number is 1(800)252-8980.
When a new vehicle is acquired, Illinois plates must be obtained immediately.
State license plates may be obtained directly from the Secretary of State,
Motor Vehicle Division, Springfield, IL 62765. You may also register
for license plates at your local currency exchange for a nominal fee.
If you are from out-of-state, you can obtain your Illinois Drivers License
at the Secretary of State facility, 7358 West 87th Street, Bridgeview,
phone number (312) 793-1010. Your license should be obtained within 90
days. All facilities listed at www.cyberdriveillinois.com.
Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles MUST be kept within
completely enclosed buildings.