• Applications, rental deposit, and rental fees must
be paid at the time the rental is booked. The rental
coordinator will review applications, only when entire rental payment
is received with completed application. A permit outlining
the rental agreement will be mailed or given to the applicant;
renters should bring the permit with them at the time
of their rental for verification. If for any reason the application
for rental is denied, the renter will be notified by
• The Village of Worth reserves the right to waive or reduce any and all
fees associated with the usage of the Pavilion and Recreation area.
• The applicant-submitting request, listed as authorized representative,
must be a minimum of 21 years of age. For activities involving groups of
minors, the following requirements are in effect.
• One adult chaperon must be provided for every fifteen minors in attendance.
Names and addresses of chaperones must be provided in advance of the event.
• For groups larger than 50 participants encompassing individuals age 13-18
the Village Clerk must approve the permit.
• Groups or individuals using any Village of Worth facility will be required
to post a security deposit of $100. Groups or individuals will be charged
for any damages and time spent for clean up by staff (if required). The Village
of Worth reserves the right to seek legal remedies in the event that damages
greater than the deposit.
• Fees: Excessive clean-up $30./hr.
• Groups that exceed permitted rental time or space will incur double the
cost of time and space and will also forfeit the deposit.
• Any permit maybe revoked for misrepresentation in the application. In
addition, violation of terms and conditions of the application concerning
policy, ordinances, rules, regulations, and laws of the State of Illinois and
States of America.
• Activities which are likely to result in damage to property or injury
to people are prohibited.
• Alcohol and gambling is prohibited.
• Certificates of Insurance may be required from groups or organizations
using the Village of Worth/MWRD facilities. Certificates of Insurance should
read as follows: “The Village of Worth/MWRD , its elected officials and
appointed officials, employees and agents as additionally insured.” Family
usages are exempt from this requirement.
• Renters or users are not allowed to charge admissions unless authorized
by the Village Clerk.
• Renters or users are not allowed to post any advertisements of any products
or service for sale in the facility unless authorized by the Village Clerk.
• Use of sound amplification equipment is prohibited, except when specifically
authorized on the permit or in accordance to any applicable state or federal
• All decorations must be removed.
• The Village of Worth cannot and will not assume responsibility for lost
or damaged property.
• The rental coordinator must approve any sale of food or refreshments
at the time of application.
• Any groups or individual serving food must comply with established local
health department regulations and procedures.
• Any rentals which take place before 8 a.m. and after 9 p.m. are subject
to Village of Worth approval.
• When publicizing meetings or events, the location shall read the location
and not the Village of Worth. Groups shall be required to advertise that
the event is not sponsored by the Village of Worth.
• No usage is allowed by groups or individuals for intent of making an
individual or personal profit through their rental unless authorized by the
Village Board in writing.
• Any checks returned for non-sufficient funds will result in a $25.00
• In an event of a cancellation a full refund will be given with 7 days
or more notice. Anything within 7 days will result in a $50.00 service fee.
Deposit will be returned less the service fee.
• Security deposits will be mailed back to the renter within 15* business
days of the rental. *The Village of Worth only issues checks on the 1st and
the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
*No usage is allowed by groups or individuals for intent of making an individual
or personal profit through their rental unless authorized by the Village Board
All renters using the Village of Worth facilities will be responsible for their
THREE STRIKE POLICY
All facility users will be subject to the three strike policy. Any time one
of the below infraction occur you will be issued one strike. Groups or individuals
receiving three strikes will be prohibited from using any recreation facility
for one calendar year from date of last strike. A letter will be mailed to
offending user with each violation.
• Not showing up for a scheduled facility use without notifying the Village
• Causing excessive clean up
• Staying beyond contracted time
• Violation of stated Village of Worth policies
The Village of Worth reserves the right to cancel or change the permit prior
to 48 hours of the scheduled rental when deemed necessary by the Village of Worth.